We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
What you'll work on:
- Set optimal prices maximizing the long-term growth of our service.
- Collaborate with data teams to improve supply vs demand models in order to recommend the right price based on business trend, seasonality, user segments, trip duration, car category…
- Monitor markets performance, price elasticity, competition, users behavior to propose and implement relevant pricing strategy
- Collaborate with marketing teams to maximize adoption of the right prices by 3rd party car owners
- Collaborate with the head of pricing to find and size new leverages to increase company’s revenues : ancillaries, subscription…
- Participate to forecasting and budget processes
Who you'll be working with:
- Within the Growth (Demand) department, you will report to Adem our Head of Pricing and Marketplace Analytics.
- You’ll closely work with our data teams (scientists and analysts) to improve our pricing algorithm and monitoring tools
- Regular interaction with both supply and demand teams : business development, marketing, communication…
- Present regularly the pricing strategy and results to the top management
What you will bring to the table
- At least 2 years of experience in pricing or revenue management. You already have a very good understanding of both data and marketing aspects of pricing and yield management. Experience with pricing at a marketplace is a plus.
- Strong quantitative skills, we do need someone able to understand and collaborate very efficiently with data scientists
- Strong analytical skills, to be able to do precise analysis to understand market trends, competitive environment...
- Knowledge of database query languages (SQL) and tools (tableau) a plus.
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 2 days of remote work per week (we’re also open to full remote applications). Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch cardThe latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Health insurance