Back to jobs listings
Account Manager (Europe)
Business Development - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Help the partner development team build an engaged and always growing community of trusted professional fleet partners across Europe.
- Work on the development and the retention of small to medium large fleets mainly in Spain, as well as in two other of Getaround’s operating markets (Germany and France). You will also handle fleet operations such as parking launches, large infleets, branding operations.
What you'll work on
- Sales and Account Management
- Build a strong pipeline: qualify inbound leads, achieve outbound campaigns among our community of owners willing to grow as professionals
- Convert your leads into successful partners; challenge their business plans and cost structures to ensure they have a good understanding of what they can achieve.
- Onboard the accounts you convert and track their performance on a monthly basis
- Drive revenue growth through regular reviews of your portfolio and following up on improvement areas including pricing, quality, location and car models.
- Fleet Operations
- Help our partner development team to provide additional services to our fleet partners (parking, branding, equipment guidance for infleet,..)
Who you'll be working with
- Directly reporting to Julien, our Senior Partner Development Manager, and closely working with Alexandre, on fleet operation topics.
- You will also be working with:
- Our portfolio of fleet partners and the future ones willing to join
- The Partner Development team and across many departments (product, customer operations, growth marketing.
- External providers (parking, car sourcing and financing, etc).
What you'll bring to the table
- 1-2 years experience in a sales position
- Flexible and not afraid to get his hands dirty
- Ability to discuss numbers
- Build trusting relationships
- Good Team player to work across the teams and voice accounts concerns internally
- Perfect FR and ES language skills is a MUST
- You also speak fluent English for internal communication
- German as an additional language greatly appreciated
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.