Back to jobs listings
Supply Growth Associate
Business Development - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Support peer owners renting with Getaround Connect* throughout their experience, from their registration on the platform to the development of their business and contribute to the growth of the platform’s supply.
- This role will require you to understand in detail the motivation of our owners throughout their lifetime on the platform. Over time you will build in-depth knowledge of the supply side of the marketplace.
*Getaround Connect is a device that allows customers to open the car with their phone.
What you'll work on
- Be the day-to-day contact between Getaround and our external sales operations team: you ensure the smooth running of their processes and provide trusted support to all their questions
- Monitor the performance of our external team in their main missions: onboarding, retention, offboarding.
- Identify blocking points during your interactions with the owners, investigate them and propose improvements to our processes, sales scripts, as well as our commercial strategies.
- Work in collaboration with other services (CS, Connect Ops, Product) to manage complex cases, taking decisions and arbitrating depending on the situation, always having in mind the owner satisfaction
- Track key performance indicators on the supply side, and help define and execute ways to accelerate peer growth
- Understand which segment of owners are performing best/worse
- Understand which factors drive owner performance
Who you'll be working with
- You'll be working in our Growth team and report directly to Ludovic, our Private Owner Growth Manager
- You will help supervise our owner call center and you will also work closely with the Connect Operations team and the product team.
- You may need to go to Spain, Barcelona from time to time, where our owner call center is
What you'll bring to the table
- 1-2 years of experience in an operations or growth team
- Analytical mind, at ease with numbers, spreadsheets and KPIs
- Problem solving mindset
- Very good interpersonal skills, you are able to work with multiple stakeholders inside and outside the company
- Experience working in a marketplace business would be a plus
- Fluency in French and English. Spanish and German would be a plus
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris