Back to jobs listings
Customer Service - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more livable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Ensure our users feel safe when using our service and on the road
What you will do
- Fraud detection and qualification of our users via our alerting tools
- Moderation of user profiles
- Litigation management / Law enforcement relationships
- Design and improvement of processes as well as support for our externalized team
- Monitoring and analysis of alerts and reports relating to users / vehicles on Getaround and decision-making aimed at improving the safety of owners and customers on the platform
Who you'll be working with
- You are part of the Safety team reporting into Badre, our Head of Safety.
What you will bring to the team
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in Operations/ Customer relationship / Fraud detection (ideally in the mobility sector)
- You are detail-oriented and able to detect/investigate suspicious / fraudulent behaviours
- You are an innovative thinker and you are always ready to suggest improvements to our service
What we offer
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.