We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Take care of our car owners renting with the Getaround Connect technology across Europe to help them boost their performance, increase their engagement and loyalty, and minimize churn.
What you will do:
- Handle a portfolio of owners, giving them dedicated attention with regular phone calls to advise on their performance & build a trusted relationship with them
- It goes from proactively reaching out to owners showing signs of disengagement
- to being the owner’s last touchpoint to ensure their Connect uninstallation goes as smoothly as possible
- Understand root cause of owner’s disengagement and build the proper argument to succeed in retaining them
- Over time, become an expert in understanding owner’s experience on the platform which will lead you to:
- Becoming their advocate internally
- Proposing new ways to improve owner retention and minimize their churn
- There is no routine, and you’ll constantly be faced with many exciting challenges! You’ll get to analyze a lot of different situations and have the possibility to make a huge impact on each and every Getaround owner Your profile:
Who you will be working with:
- You're part of the Supply team and will report to Ludovic, our Owner Growth Manager
- You will work closely with Alexandra, our Owner Growth Associate as well as the rest of the Supply team (Account managers, Connect operations) and the Operations team (Customer support, Claims team)
- Based in our Europe HQ in Paris
What you will bring to the table:
- You have at least 1 successful experience in a customer facing position (customer success, customer support, etc.)
- Since your workday will include a lot of phone calls, you love spending time talking to people and motivating others for success
- You know how to keep calm and be persuasive on the phone to make sure people feel taken care of
- You are well organized, able to easily juggle multiple tasks and react quickly to the problem at hand
- You have high attention to detail and are always excited to investigate complex situations
- You are proactive, able to voice owners’ concerns across multiple teams, and always ready to suggest improvements internally
- Fluent in French and English (German/Spanish as an additional language would be greatly appreciated)
- Passionate about the mobility sector
- Experience in customer success or customer support within a startup or B2C sector
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 2 days of remote work per week (we’re also open to full remote applications). Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Health insurance