Back to jobs listings
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Finance - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- As part of the finance team, you will join a team of four and you will be in charge of:
- Managing the accounting for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and expenses claims: entering expenses claims in the accounts, ensuring the payments for our suppliers, following up on client payments, following and managing our accounts and label the most recent.
- Managing Vendor Invoice processing for all EU Support Office locations
- Participating in closing the accounts both monthly and annually.
Who you'll be working with:
- You’ll belong to the EMEA accounting team composed of 4 experienced and dynamic accountants and you’ll work closely with the E-payment department for the follow up on client payment.
- You’ll report to Audrey
What you'll bring to the table:
- You have a post-degree qualification in Accountancy (minimum BTS CGO or DCG),
- You have 3 or more years of directly relevant experience leading accounts payable.
- A relevant experience with an ERP (Netsuite) would be very appreciated.
- You are known for your good knowledge of accounting and fiscal legislation, as well as your rigour and your respect for confidentiality.
- You are methodical and organised and your work ethic, autonomy and capacity to integrate yourself into a company that is growing will be assets for you to be successful in this role.
- You have good notions of English (particularly written English)
What we offer
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy (up to 2 days of remote work per week).