Back to jobs listings
Data & Intelligence - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You'll be dedicated to one core area of the company and partner with product and business teams to help solve challenging problems through data.
- A few examples of how our analysts specialise in core areas:
- Carsharing : Partner with the "Carsharing" product team and the Customer Service team to craft the best trip experience for our drivers and owners, from unlocking the car to troubleshooting any issue that may arise.
- Marketplace: Partner with the "Marketplace" product team and the Growth department to accelerate our growth, and understand the dynamics in our marketplace, from acquisition and retention to supply and demand matching.
What you'll work on
- You'll work on cross functional analytics initiatives end to end:
- Collaborate with engineers to make sure we structure, collect and process data in an accurate and timely manner. You'll own your processing pipelines (SQL) and be responsible for tests and documentation.
- Conduct exploratory analysis: partner with relevant stakeholders to frame the business problem, deep dive into data to uncover insights, and discuss how to action them.
- Share your recommendations to cross functional stakeholders, using meaningful reports and visualisations.
- Design KPIs and monitor their performance towards our objectives.
- Empower the team by building ground truth data sets and evangelise data tools to your stakeholders.
- Our stack: Snowflake data warehouse, ELT managed with Airflow and dbt, our own Segment-like integrations, BI/visualisation tools such as Redash and Tableau, Python or R notebooks.
Who you'll be working with
- You'll belong to the data team of 8 experienced and caring data enthusiasts, reporting into the Product department.
- You'll be working autonomously in your projects but will continuously collaborate with your data peers, for peer reviews and cross areas projects.
- You'll work hand-in-hand with product managers, designers, engineers and business stakeholders in your areas of focus.
What you'll bring to the table
- 2 years of experience (including internships) in Data/BI position, in a tech environment
- Background in quantitative fields eg Maths, Statistics, Engineering or Business with very strong analytical skills and willingness to learn more technical skills.
- A strong interest in product: you think about possible product improvements in your day-to-day interactions with any app
- Strong ability to turn data into actionable insights in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with writing SQL queries, joining large datasets from multiple sources
- Experience with R, Python or other data-oriented programming languages is a strong plus
- Proficient English level
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy.