Back to jobs listings
Data Analyst - Product
Data & Intelligence - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You’ll be a key member of our “Carsharing” team, partnering closely with product managers, designers, engineers, and project managers to craft a world-class trip experience for our drivers and owners.
- As a Product data analyst, you’ll help build a comprehensive view of our users’ experience to understand the current challenges and solve complex problems through data. Your analyses will fuel the product, tech, and customer support teams with data-backed insights that can have a direct impact on our users.
- You’ll also be in charge of designing and maintaining data tools to support and empower multiple stakeholders across the company.
- If you’re looking for a more business-oriented position, we’re also hiring a data analyst in our marketplace analytics team.
What you'll work on
- You'll work on cross functional analytics initiatives end to end:
- Collaborate with engineers to make sure we structure, collect and process data in an accurate and timely manner. You’ll be working with production and in-house tracking data, as well as data shared by integrated services and partners.
- You'll own your processing pipelines (SQL) and be responsible for tests and documentation.
- Conduct exploratory analysis: partner with relevant stakeholders to frame the business problem, deep dive into data to uncover insights, and discuss how to action them.
- Share your recommendations to cross functional stakeholders, using meaningful reports and visualisations.
- Design KPIs and monitor their performance towards our objectives.
- Empower the team by building ground truth data sets and evangelise data tools to your stakeholders.
- Snowflake data warehouse, ELT managed with Airflow and dbt, our own Segment-like integrations, BI/visualisation tools such as Redash and Tableau, Python or R notebooks.
Who you'll be working with:
- You'll belong to the data team of 8 experienced and caring data enthusiasts, reporting into the Product department.
- You'll be working autonomously in your projects but will continuously collaborate with your data peers, for peer reviews and cross areas projects.
- You'll work hand-in-hand with product managers, designers, engineers, and customer service.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 1 year of experience (including internships) in Data/BI position, in a tech environment
- Background in quantitative fields eg Maths, Statistics, Engineering or Business with very strong analytical skills and willingness to learn more technical skills.
- A strong interest in product: you think about possible product improvements in your day-to-day interactions with any app
- Strong ability to turn complex data into actionable insights in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with writing SQL queries, joining large datasets from multiple sources
- Experience with R, Python or other data-oriented programming languages is a strong plus
- Proficient English level
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy.