We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You'll be the PM leading the Supply squad,whose mission is to develop a robust and high quality supply of cars on the platform, whilst ensuring it remains attractive for owners. Your squad implements new features and changes in all key parts of the product, from car onboarding to operational tools for owners, like calendars and real-time alerts.
- You’ll set the product strategy and empower others to come up with great solutions. As the owners of your roadmap, you and your teammates will be responsible for translating the company's strategic goals into a quarterly action plan.
- You’ll aim for the optimal outcome on the company’s Objectives and Key Results: the value delivered to our business and our users matters more than the number of releases shipped.
- You’ll drive your teammates through the full product cycle: problem identification, user research, ideation, design, development, and launch.
- You’ll be responsible for delivering high quality features to both our website and mobile apps.
What you'll work on:
- You’ll have a direct and strong impact on key company business metrics, namely by building features that empower owners to deliver high quality cars and service, in order to drive customer repeat and retention. A few examples of the challenging problems you’ll be tackling together:
- Continuous improvement of our native and Web car onboarding flows
- Creating state-of-the-art operational tools, like multi-car calendars, productivity tools, and using our fleet of Connect devices to generate real time alerts for owners
- Ensuring supply quality by collaborating with our operational team in order to build tools and incentives that favour high quality cars on the platform
- Building new businesses by making owner’s fleets available via a public API, enabling new use cases and supply lines
Who you will be working with:
- In Europe, our product & engineering team consists of 4 PMs, 5 Product Data Analysts, 2 Data Scientists, 3 Product Designers, and 25 Engineers
- You’ll report to Julien, senior product manager
- You’ll work hand-in-hand with Adèle (Head of Supply Quality), Alexandre (Partner Development) and Ludovic (Private Supply Growth Manager).
- You’ll drive a squad of talented front-end, fullstack and mobile developers, a product designer and product analyst
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience: you’ve already had 3-5 years of professional experience in product management or an adjacent role. Bonus points if you’ve worked in the mobility sector or in a marketplace business.
- User empathy: you’re empathetic, and make it a habit to put yourself in your users’ shoes in order to understand the issues they’re facing.
- Communication: you’re excellent at summarizing any problem and at explaining the big picture, both in written and verbal form. You share information proactively.
- Project management: you’ve proved that you can successfully drive large projects involving lots of stakeholders.
- Fluency in English: you can work in English on a daily basis.
- Environmental awareness: you have a strong desire to make our cities better places to live by transforming mobility.
👉 If your profile doesn't check all of the above yet, you can still apply and we’ll let you know if we think this position can be a good fit for you.
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 2 days of remote work per week (we’re also open to full remote applications). Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Overtime compensatory days (RTTs)
- Comprehensive Health insurance
What the hiring process looks like:
- Say hello by applying below. Briefly tell us about what you're most proud of in your previous product work.
- An interview with your future manager to discuss your past experience, assess your motivation and answer the questions you might have about this position.
- A take-home case study to evaluate your product skills.A video-call to present your case study and a project or feature you’ve worked on recently.
- An interview with two of your future data, design and/or engineering teammates from the User Assistance squad to assess if you’d enjoy working together.
- An interview with someone outside the Product & Engineering departments, to appreciate how you fit with our company culture.
- An interview with Raphaël, our VP of Product, Data and Design, to complete our evaluation of your profile.
Usually, this whole process takes around 3 weeks. If everything goes well, we’ll ask for a few references at the end of the process to get additional feedback from some of your former colleagues.